Here are our top tips:
Firstly prepare your own hair, short hair can be brushed back, long hair pinned making it flat and if you have little or no hair use a wig liner. You may also want to use a wig liner for short or long hair in order to secure it in place.
Once you have prepared your own hair it’s now time to put the wig on, follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Take hold of the wig by the nape and tilt your head forward slightly.
- Position the wig above your eyebrows below the hairline and pull back in a front to back motion.
- Push the front of the wig back until it meets your hairline.
- Take hold of the ear tabs and adjust them to your temples.
- Adjust the tabs for a more secure fit if necessary.
Be sure to take extra care for a lace front wig. The delicate fabric can be easily damaged if you are not gentle.