Washing your Human Hair wig
- Prior to washing, remove all knots and tangles paying particular attention to the nape area.
- Fill a hand bowl or sink with tepid water. Apply a little 'Pureology Hydrate shampoo' evenly and gently agitate the hair into a lather. Repeat twice. Always apply products from the root to tip.
- Rinse the wig using tepid water until all traces of shampoo are removed. Never rinse the hair under a high pressured tap.
- Squeeze the excess water off the wig.
- Gently smooth through some 'Pureology Hydrate conditioner' evenly throughout. Work the conditioner into the hair and comb through carefully. Optional - Apply 'Pureology mask treatment' for that extra softness.
- Thoroughly rinse the conditioner out.
- Pat gently using a towel. Never rub. Spritz some 'Pureology Colour Fanatic' on the hair.
- Place the wig on a 'Polyhead'or 'Collapsible Wig Stand' and brush through ready for styling or to dry naturally. (Take great care at this stage to avoid running the teeth of a comb or brush through the knotted roots or foundation as the knots will have absorbed water, this expands and becomes looser when wet. This will revert when the hair becomes dry.)
For best results with your Trendco Human Hair wig
All Human hair wigs can be set using the following; Hairdryers, Curling Tongs, Hooded Dryers, Ceramic Irons and Heated Rollers.We recommend that you use 'Pureology
' and 'Redken
' products when styling your Human hair wig.
Any type of heated appliance can be used on human hair for the desired style/lookWith our lighter shades of blonde, we recommend you do not exceed 180° on the temperature gaugeAll finishing products from our Redken range are recommended, from hairspray to serums.Should your wig need colouring, please seek professional adviceAll Human Hair wigs fade, this is due to sun and environmental conditions!Longer hair should always be brushed from the ends first!